1. Advocates Act, 1961
2. Bar Council of India Rules
3. Legal Education Rules - 2008
1. Download the enrollment Form. CLICK HERE
2. Download the Challan. CLICK HERE
3. Fill up the enrollment Form and deposit the fees as Stated in serial no. 1 to 11 against challan.
4. Submit the filled up form in the office of the Council along with all required documents and copy of the challan showing deposit of requisite fees.
5. For any clarification, if required, consult Shri Pinaki Ranjan Banerjee, Assistant Secretary, Bar Council of West Bengal, within office hours on any working day. Contact No: 2248-8956,2248?
6. Please be informed that if the application does not fullfill the criteria set forth in the ADVOCATES ACT,1961, BAR COUNCIL OF INDIARULES AND LEGAL EDUCATIONAL RULES 2008 then his/her application for enrollment will be liable to be refused and his/her charge towords enrollment form will be forfeited.